It’s a difficult time out there for small charities like SLOW and today we give thanks to our generous and flexible funders.
When the pandemic hit, our grant and trust partners (new and existing) stepped up and we’ve received over £60,000 in the space of six months.
Our funders recognise the importance of our bereavement support services – a lifeline to many – and the creative ways in which we continue to support bereaved parents even during lockdown.
So big thank yous to:
- The Lotteries – Reaching Communities
- The Coronavirus Community Support Fund (HM Government and the Lotteries)
- The London Community Response Fund
- The John Armitage Charitable Trust
- The CAF Emergency Fund
- Islington Council Community Chest
- Local Initiatives Fund (Islington Council)
- Waitrose Community Matters
We are overwhelmed with gratitude and truly thankful for their support during this difficult time.